- 1 1/2 cups gluten free oat flour (for paleo version sub for 1/2 cup coconut flour)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup granulated sweetener of choice (I used Stevia but you can try coconut palm sugar)
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup almond, cashew, or peanut butter (can sub for any nut butter)
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chunks/chips
- 1/4 cup unsweetened dried cranberries
- Dairy free milk of choice (I used unsweetened Almond milk)
- Line a large plate with baking paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flours with the granulated sweetener and sea salt and mix well.
- Stir through the melted nut butter and sticky sweetener of choice and mix well- Mixture should be very crumbly. Add the white chocolate chunks and dried cranberries and mix until fully incorporated.
- Using a tablespoon at a time, add more dairy free milk until a thick batter is formed.
- Using your hands, form into small bite sized balls and press firmly onto the lined plate and press to a cookie shape. Use a fork to cross each cookie. Freeze for 10 minutes or refrigerate for 30 minutes until firm.
- * Coconut flour brands differ. Depending on that you may need significantly more dairy free milk.
- Cookies can be left at room temperature but will be soft and fudge like. For firmer cookies, keep refrigerated.