Join me for this challenge that will improve your life as well as the lives of others! I have chosen the “Fort Mill Care Center” where we, as participants, can donate canned goods, used children’s books, boxed foods, or make a monetary donation to help people in need. Read below on how you can register for this awesome opportunity!
Anyone can join-from anywhere! There are no specific workouts to follow, no set diets, nothing you need to do in person.
During the 7 days (August 2nd-8th), you will challenge yourself to eat healthier, move more, take a daily mental health break, perform random acts of kindness, and more! These habits are designed to help us feel our very best.
It’s a complete WIN-WIN:
Help yourself & help others!!!!
Please register with a friend and share the love! Click below to sign up today! (Please share with others-the more the merrier!)
A few more details about this challenge:
- Dates : Sunday, August 2nd-August 8th
- Participants all must donate goods (non-perishable foods, used children’s books) or make a monetary donation for the “Fort Mill Care Center” before August 2nd!
- To donate goods: Drop off foods or gently used books to: 4513 Shadow Moss Circle on Wednesday, July 29th from 11-1 or Thursday, July 30th from 11-1! *There will be a sign out and a large box to place your food and books!
- To make a monetary donation: Click the link in the online registration form! *Please say in notes that it’s for the “ExcelFit With Molly Challenge”!*
- During the 7 days, you will follow a habit chart that you will need to print out prior to the start of the challenge. In addition to the chart, daily emails with go out to help you grow and make healthier habits.